Recognising the ongoing and increased uncertainty that Coronavirus (COVID-19) is causing around the world, our highest priority is the health and well-being of our guests and employees. With that in mind, we wanted to update you on the actions we have taken and will continue to take, in response to the outbreak.
MASKS/FACIAL COVERINGS MUST BE WORN WHEN ENTERING…THE HOTEL/THE PUB/ESCAPE ZONE!
- You can only remove your mask once you have entered your designated hotel room
- Masks must be worn in all public areas within the hotel
- Pub/Restaurant – Masks must be worn at all times unless seated
- Please use provided hand-sanitiser stations located around the premises
- Only families of the same household can be seated at the same table – max 6 persons
- Track & Trace must be activated via NHS App for the Hotel, Escape Zone & Pub/Restaurant
THE GREYHOUND HOTEL
- Our Hotel has been open throughout the pandemic to provide accommodation for all for Key Workers and Vulnerable Groups including Charities, something of which we are extremely proud of as we are doing our upmost to contribute to the fight against the Coronavirus.
- We have increased the frequency of Cleaning Public Areas with a focus on frequent touch points.
- Breakfast is now open in our restaurant once again, with Pre orders and your time of dining needed the night before.
- Rooms for guests who stay multiple nights will not be serviced unless they are due a laundry change
- COVID-SECURE and OPEN TO ALL GUESTS
ENTRANCES & EXITS
- Hand Sanitiser Facilities are provided for guests and staff members can wash their hands when entering and leaving the premises.
- Reception Desk has a screen and queuing system.
BAR & RESTAURANT
- Social Distancing, from at least 1 metre apart and staff numbers within one area will be kept as low as possible.
- Hand Sanitiser Facilities are provided for guests and staff members.
- Staff PPE
- Single use menu(s).
- Alcohol will only be provided as part of a substantial meal.
ESCAPE ZONE (GYM & LEISURE FACILITIES)
- The Escape Zone is now OPEN to Hotel Guests only.
- We are currently gauging how and when we will be able to re-open our facilities to our members
- < Due to LIMITED capacity, 1 Hour Booking slots are being made available and bookings MUST be made prior to arrival. Bookings can be made by calling 01942 671256.
- Gym Users will be expected to thoroughly clean down their station after use with provided equipment. Stations and behavior will also be monitored closely by Gym Staff to ensure the safety of all Gym Users.
This page will be monitored and updated where necessary following on from further Government announcements.
We thank you all for your continued patience and cooperation. Stay safe!